Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing Me

Hello Everyone,
My name is Silas Darrell Smith. Until about five years ago, all my friends and family called me Darrell. In 2002 I bought a personalized license plate that read "SILAS", and now it seems everyone calls me Silas. You can call me Silas or Darrell because I don't have a preference. I'm 41 years old. My wife Carolyn and I have been married for 10 years. We have one 8 year old son named Gabriel. I work at Gautier High School in the Special Education Department as a teachers assistant. I'm an ordained minister. I'm a gospel musician (piano & organ). I love the Lord, singing, and playing gospel music. I'm a new member of Friendship Baptist Church. I'm a junior here at USA and my major is Secondary Education emphasizing English. My short term goal is to teach high school students English. I'll gladly receive any good advice, instruction, and support.

Thank You,
Silas Darrell Smith

No comments: